Use the help links below to find answers to most frequently asked questions by our customers. If you don't find an answer below, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service.
We've aimed to make this process as easy as possible, just follow the steps below and your desired items will be on their way to you in no time.
- Start with the purpose you want to use linen fabric for by choosing one of the categories from the top Menu.
- Within the category use the filters (style, colour group, width, etc.) at the left side of the screen to narrow your selection. Multiple choices are possible.
- Choose the linen fabric you like by clicking on the product picture.
- Add the quantity of product you would like to buy in the quantity window. Then click Add to Shopping Bag to add the item to your Shopping bag.
- Once you've finished shopping, click the Checkout button, which you could find on each product page or in the Shopping Bag at the top right corner of each page.
- Enter your email address to to use Checkout as a guest or if you are an existing LinenBeauty customer, please enter your username and password and return to Checkout. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions make the registration process easy. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
- If you're a new LinenBeauty customer, you'll need to enter your delivery and billing details. If your billing address is the same as delivery one just tick on the box to indicate that.
- Once you entered your delivery address details you will be given couple of delivery options. Mark radio button next to delivery option, which based on speed of delivery and costs fits your needs and click Calculate shipping costs.
- If you want us to know anything about your order please add your comments in the Order comments box and click Review order. If everything is correct after reviewing press Submit order button to proceed to Paypal payment gateway to make payment. Your order will be confirmed only when we receive your payment for the order by one of the ways described below.
LinenBeauty uses Braintree and Paypal to accept payments from: Paypal accounts, credit or debit cards, ApplePay. Paypal/Braintree is global leader in online payments with 200 million active accounts worldwide, so your processed payments will reach us fast and safe.
- Once you’ve been prompted to payment gateway you will have to choose one of the options : Credit Card, Paypal or ApplePay.
- Once you have chosen your payment method follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Don't forget to click SUBMIT button once you finished your payment to complete the order.
- In case above doesn't work for you, you can also pay us over the phone with your credit or debit card. We use Braintree (PayPal company) to process those payments, so it's 100% secure.
Once your payment processed you will get confirmation e-mail about received payment as well as estimated shipment and delivery dates of your order.
No. If it is the first time you have placed an order with us there is no need to create your account if you are in a hurry. We’ll just need you to provide us with your email address and delivery address to place an order as a guest. Detailed instructions on order placing process in HOW I MAKE AN ORDER section above.
When you get time it is well worth setting up an account so that you can track your order status as well as save time on entering details for your future orders.
Yes you can. We use Braintree (Paypal company) to process those payments, so it's 100% secure.
Simply call our Customer Service on +44 (0)2081333853 from Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00 GMT.
You can check your order status by logging into your account to pick tracking number and checking the status on the respective courier page. If that doesn’t help please contact our Customer Service. Make sure you provide your order number when making an enquiry.
We are aiming that LinenBeauty fabrics would reach customers around the world. We divided the world into two groups of countries:
UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia. Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.
The Rest Of The World (ROW).
We deliver our products with the help or our partners. We use courier (DHL, UPS, DPD) service for most of our orders. Only if your order is very small and you are not in a hurry we use Lithuanian Post to help you save on delivery charges.
Delivery charges will depend on 3 things: the country of delivery address, the weight of your order and the speed of delivery you need. You will be given the options to choose from once you have your shopping bag finalized and you have filled in your delivery address. You could find all details in the tables below:
Shipping rates to UK & Europe
ECONOMY (up to 500gr) - UK & Europe
£6.99 delivered in 8-10 working days
ECONOMY (501g to 2kg) - UK & Europe
£6.99 delivered in 8-10 working days
EXPRESS (up to 2kg) - UK & Europe
£8.99 delivered in 5-7 working days
EXPRESS (2kg to 5kg) - UK & Europe
£9.99 delivered in 5-7 working days
EXPRESS (5kg to 31kg) - UK & Europe
£14.99 delivered in 5-7 working days
SUPER EXPRESS (up to 2kg) - UK & Europe
£14.99 delivered in 3-4 working days
SUPER EXPRESS (2kg to 31kg) - UK & Europe
£24.99 delivered in 3-4 working days
Shipping rates to the Rest of the World (ROW)
ECONOMY (up to 2kg) - ROW
£14.99 delivered in 2-3 weeks
ECONOMY (2kg to 10kg) - ROW
£29.99 delivered in 2-3 weeks
SUPER EXPRESS (up to 1kg) - ROW
£18.99 delivered in 3-4 working days
SUPER EXPRESS (1kg to 2kg) - ROW
£22.99 delivered in 3-4 working days
SUPER EXPRESS (2kg to 31kg) - ROW
£34.99 delivered in 3-4 working days
You will be able to track your order delivery status if you have chosen any EXPRESS or ECONOMY delivery option serviced by FEDEX, DHL, DPD, UPS or Lithuanian Post. You will receive tracking number.
Please find the links below:
Lithuanian Post – https://www.17track.net/en
LinenBeauty brand is owned by LinenMe Ltd is private limited company registered in England & Wales, company no. 07036000. Our registered office address is LinenMe Ltd, 23 Glendale Close, Woking, Surrey, GU21 3HN, United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is GB986130209.